Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Cre-A: strives to maintain excellent customer service and satisfaction, including a guarantee of every book as it is described on our web sites. You are eligible for a refund within 30 days of your order's estimated delivery date if you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on the bookseller's part or if the book does not arrive.
How to Initiate a Return or Refund:
Mail your return / refund request to email@example.com. with 'refund' 'book title' and 'ISBN number". Attach your online proof of purchse, sent to you via email at the time of ordering. We will initiate the process subject to your request being legitimate as per our Returns and Refund policy. You may be asked to explain the reason for your refund request with sufficient detail.
- If tracking information has been provided for the order, a refund will not be initiated for ‘Item did not arrive’. You will be given the tracking number and asked to contact the shipping company.
- Refunds for ‘Item did not arrive’ cannot be initiated until 8 days after the Estimated Delivery Date. If 8 days have not yet passed, please use the [Ask Bookseller a Question] button to send an inquiry directly to the seller instead.
- Return shipping labels are not provided. If you are entitled to a refund for return shipping, an amount equal to the original shipping charge will be added to your refund when we receive your book.
- Once you initiate a return, you will be given the ability to provide shipping and tracking information. If you have not yet shipped the book to the seller, you can return and provide the information at a later time.
- We recommend that you include a copy of the Return Confirmation email in the package so that we can easily identify your return upon arrival and process your refund in a timely manner.
- Your refund will be completed as soon as we receive your book back. Our system allows 28 days for return receipt for domestic returns; 90 days for international returns. If we do not receive the book within those timeframes, you will be asked to provide tracking information. If none can be provided, the return will be cancelled.